Greetings, adventurer! You've stumbled upon Roleplay Hub, a welcoming community for roleplayers of all types. Whether you post on a forum or chat room, roll dice,
or don a costume on weekends, you'll be among friends here.
Since you're currently browsing as a guest, would you like to register or log in?
Roleplay Hub Community GuidelinesThese guidelines are in effect for the RPH Discussion and Roleplay Forums, Game Hubs, and Member Chatbox. They do not apply for affiliated Roleplay Hub Network games with their own guidelines.
- By registering at Roleplay Hub, you confirm that you are at least 13 years of age or older.
- Usernames may not contain vulgar, offensive, or inappropriate language.
- Each member is allowed one username. If you cannot access your account please click here.
- Email addresses used to register are expected to be valid and in use.
Content & Posting
- All content should be considered PG-13. If you have an image that you believe could be considered above this rating, please post it as a link only and include a "NSFW" or similar warning. The staff reserves the right to remove any link or image they feel is inappropriate for our community, and images or links including pornographic material are not permitted.
- Swearing is filtered by default, but can be unfiltered in your user control panel. This is to allow players who do not wish to see vulgar language to hide it without other members needing to censor themselves. Those with the filter turned off should still be respectful while posting, and note that swearing and vulgar language is not permitted in images.
- Ranting and debating is not permitted. Members are welcome to share their personal opinions, but rants (posts created with the purpose of being negative and letting off steam) and debates (posts created with the purpose of proving someone else or their opinion wrong, or just to spark an argument) are not permitted. We encourage you to share your opinions and beliefs not in a way that could be offensive or negative to someone else, but in a way that is respectful of others.
- Trolling, baiting, and like behavior will not be tolerated. In an effort to enforce a more peaceful atmosphere, we ask that you take this sort of drama elsewhere. Trolling, or baiting, generally refers to posting something just to "instigate" a debate or off-color conversation, or to intentionally strike a nerve with another member. This can include, but is not limited to: pressing for debates rather than casual discussion, posting unrelated or off topic statements in discussion threads, and/or acting rudely towards other members because you know it bothers them.
- Blatant advertising in discussion areas or private messages is prohibited. Members are invited to advertise their game or website in their signature, avatar, or in the Member Sites forum. Linking to other websites and games is permitted in other areas, but the staff reserves the right to remove links and posts that they believe were created exclusively for advertising purposes. Advertising via private message is not permitted.
- Illegal distribution of copyrighted materials is prohibited. While the Hub Staff is aware that some internet users may choose to torrent or illegally download copyrighted music, books, or movies, we do not promote or condone that sort of behavior at the Hub. Please refrain from sharing copyrighted materials that you do not have permission to share - we promise it's for your well being as well as ours!
- Harassment of other members is not permitted. This constitutes one member making unwanted vulgar or suggestive commentary to another on multiple occasions, asking the same question repeatedly (to an extreme), and/or excessively insulting another member in a way that goes beyond the usual member unfriendliness into serious territory and will be treated with severe consequences by the staff. Anything that you are uncomfortable with should be reported to a staff member immediately.
- Issues with other members should be taken up with them privately. We do not expect you to be best friends with everyone you encounter, but do expect you to be respectful to all players, whether you like them or not. If you have a disagreement with another player, please take it up privately with them via PM. Do not get other members unnecessarily involved, as they would also get in trouble if the problem escalates. If you find an issue cannot be resolved, feel free to contact a staff member and we will try to assist to the best of our ability.
- The staff is not responsible for issues that occur off site as a result of sharing private information with others. We encourage our members to be as safe as possible and do not recommend sharing any personal information with people you do not know. While the choice to share information such as your email address and instant messenger screen names is ultimately up to you, the staff will not and cannot resolve any disputes or issues that occur via instant message, email, or on another website as a result of exchanging personal information on RoleplayHub.com
- Do Unto Others - Be Respectful! All members are to be treated equally - if you have an issue with someone they should still be respected the same as everyone else. With this, we also remind you that flaming or attacking other members or staff members, along with instigating drama of any kind, is not permitted.