Greetings, adventurer! You've stumbled upon Roleplay Hub, a welcoming community for roleplayers of all types. Whether you post on a forum or chat room, roll dice,
or don a costume on weekends, you'll be among friends here.
Since you're currently browsing as a guest, would you like to register or log in?
Hub Help: All About Our Software
Getting to Know Our Software
Forums come in all shapes and sizes - ours is called PHPBB3.
Just in case you're new to our software, here's some things you may wanna know.
- Like many forums, we use BBCode to format posts. You can find a detailed guide to it here. We don't have html or doHTML tags, as it can cause security risks, but our BBCode does offer a large variety of formatting - and we're always adding more!
- After you post, a confirmation screen pops up. This goes away after a couple of seconds, but you can click any of the links on it to move away quicker. The confirmation screen will show you how many credits you earned (if any) and let you jump right to the forum you last visited if you don't feel like returning to the thread.
- Don't worry about posting while someone else is posting - if someone posts while you're working on yours, a screen will pop up before your post goes through asking if you'd like to read what others have said while you were typing so that you can edit your post!
- At the top of the forum, you'll find links that let you browse every thread you've posted in, every thread you haven't read yet, the active topics, and more. This is great if you'd like to see ALL the places you've been participating, not just threads you've started.
- By default, a swear filter is turned on. If you'd rather walk on the wild side, though, you can turn it off in your User Control Panel and see all off the swears you'd like!
- Private Messages, by default, are tracked so you can see if they have been read or not. Messages that aren't read go to your "Outbox," and get moved to your "Sent" box once they've been read.
- Messages in your outbox can be edited or deleted at any time if you change your mind about the contents of the PM - but once someone reads the message, you can't change it any more!
- You can create folders for your private messages if you need to sort them out - say, between RP requests and general conversations. The folders can be deleted at any time.
- You can create filters to have certain messages automatically go to certain folders if you need to.
- If your inbox gets full, messages will stay on hold until you can delete older messages to make room. This way you never miss a message, even if you're hoarding every one you've ever received!